Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mermaid Inspirations II

Celebrating this beautiful day at home manning my moving sale.  Please come and see me and get your self some great deals!  Mention this blog post and get 10% off!! <3
Check out my other blogs for more mermaid inspirations- I had so many that I had to spread them out!
Riverbasin Outfitters; TAK.riv; Cuke&Sew.
My upcoming Spring/Summer collections is a love story...
A Mermaid climbs abroad a sail boat and falls in love with the sailor.  When they reach land, she leaves the boat wearing what she had on and what she found on the boat.  The Couple in Love explore the summer scene going to music festivals <3
Buy Tickets to see this collection and many many other Eco Fashion collections at Redress Raleigh, April 15, in Raleigh, NC.
 This pretty much sums it up...












images found via weheartit or google, keyword: mermaids

1 comment: